Followers

Friday, June 3, 2011

::Simply amazed::

I am simple but due to the simpleness some people think I am the hardest person to understand.  Am I??  Not that easy for us to satisfy a creature named Human Being.  We thought in this way but in a split second they changed and become someone that we never think he/she meant to be.

I always say this to myself, "the most fragile component in our body is heart."  Once broke,it will never being same as before.  Whatever I do, will care not to make other hearts bleeding.  Each words from my mouth, single move of facial expression, a dance of body gesture, anything....I'll think bout other people feelings.  BECAUSE....at the same time I pray they might not hurt mine as well.

Unfortunately, theirs are not like me.  They might not think like myself.  Do I regret?  NO!!!  Why should I??  This people contribute lots of lesson for me to sort which are the best.  Either good or bad, them are so useful.  Hard for me to retaliate cause I am not that kind of person.  So, is that good enough for me to show how simple I am?

Hmmm.......




note:  what a useless entry I guess       

No comments :

Post a Comment