Followers

Thursday, March 18, 2010

1st 2010 Wed

As you know, all my entries are not according to the date.  Me keep on delaying it so don't be surprised if my story was happened somewhere around January although we are entering April sooner.  By the way, I'm still figuring to create Banner for our virtual shop.  Who ever doesn't know about it, my sisters and I just bumped into this new business.  We are selling new and trendy clothes and the price are reasonable.  Feel free to visit us at www.iluvclothez.blogspot.com.  Okey, lets us back to our main topic!!!

My 1st wedding that I attend for 2010 is in January.  It was Kak Nisa's wedding.  Kak Nisa is Fieza's friend.  As I told before, Fieza's friends are my friends and vice versa.  Actually I'm not that eager to share about peoples wedding but her ceremony was superb so I love to share it here.  Her wedding venue took place in PWTC.  Fieza did mentioned to me that she never taught that Kak Nisa is a daughter to somebody.  Shes such a nice lady and humble.  Her father is related to Terengganu Royal Families.  By the way, their celebration on both side has been done earlier but they have to do it more time in KL just for their mates.

Wedding at PWTC with all the royal guests, for sure her wedding have to follow the protocol.  Guest who only has been invited are allowed enter the hall.  We have to que and check our table number before we can proceed or else we might seat on peoples chair.  So, let me give an honored to these pictures to narrate the story... :)

Bride and Bridegroom

Our table number.  Allocated a bit far from main stage but near to Bride's Dinning table

Main stage..Isn't that beautiful rite??

My best friend.  Announcement for you dear:   Please don't organise your wedding in PWTC.  Sick of the table arrangement concept unless you get married with anybody from royal family..ha..ha..ha..

A wise guy helping us to capture this photo

Menu of the day

The Dishes..Its ok for me but I more prefer something like "Kampung Style".  

The Dessert.."Tapai with Ice Cream"

Everybody enjoying their food.  We are sitting together with Kak Nisa's colleaugues

Souveniour for all guest

Kak Nisa's father giving out thank you speech to the audience.  He was so nervous!!

During cake ceremony, we only able to see them from this projector.  Whatever it is both are loving couple..

Time to make a move.  We captured our happy faces after being fill in with all the food
Infront of the main stage

Together with the couple

The wedding ended around 10pm.  From there we straight away went back since Fieza has a class need to attend.  Anyway, the wedding reception goes well according as what they planned but I have to say, maybe I am not prefer to have a wedding in hall.  Limitation of time and we might overlook some people.  That is what I'm thinking of.  What say you??

note:  Congratulation one more time to Bride and Bridegroom.  Maybe at this point, Kak Nisa already pregnant her 1st baby...

No comments :

Post a Comment