Followers

Thursday, March 25, 2010

T.A.G 8

My 1st ever tag that I received from Nissa (Abang's Sister).  A bit confused how to do this tag but I just give a hard try.  How does it works??  Here are the rules:

1.  Go to your photo files than select the 8th photo folder

2.  Select the 8th photo in the  folder

3.  Post the photo along with the story behind

4.  Then challenge 8 blogging friends to do the same!!!

So, my photo will be------->
This picture was taken during Chinese New Year recently.  We have such a great experience through out the holiday.  I supposely share about it in here but until today haven't chance so the whole story will publish here later.  Back to the picture, we used to call it "Rumah Masak" and our superb Chef shows their skills here.  This picture was taken when we arrived there at Simpang Pulai.  The person in the picture is Fieza and her gang.  They might be preparing something but not ready yet to cook.  Can see a bunch of snacks there that we bought from KL.  To know more...keep on tracking me...ha..ha..ha..

8 people that gone be tag??  Please, anybody volunteer to do this Tag, seems I don't have enough friends yet...:)


note:  Thank You Nisa!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment