Followers

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

You will never know

Few of my friends did ask about my relationship with Abang.  Curiosity is the best word to describe them.  I am not mad or hate but try to give the best answer on here.  Hope my intention will not go wrong.

What ever happen between us, especially bad thingy nobody will know.  Either we are in a bad condition or no, we will kept it to ourselves.  When we had fight or some problem arrise, we will solve it by our own.  InsyaAllah, we will not say any bad things towards each other.  We are the one in the relation so let us handle it on our own way.  Am no arrogant or feel the best but we are the one to choose it so let it be.  Secret will remain as it because we try to avoid any outsider for own benefit.  So for my FB friends, until today and hopefully in the future, all my status is nothing to do with our relationship.  After all, I am secretive person.

Anyway, thank you for those who always asked how we handle our long time relationship.  Let me put this way.  It is so impossible if we don't falls into any arguments but we try to solve it with the best way that fit each other.  It also impossible if we haven't voice out any unsatisfaction towards what we have gone through but again we try to fill in all the blank for completion.  We try to complement each other in order for us strive these years.  Is my best friend knows??  They will only know if I burst infront of them.  I'm not the person who used to call them and share if I caught into fight but they are always welcome to ring me if they have their own World War.  Who ever knows us, I just like a big sister for them.   

Am I try to hide something bad??  The answer is no.  For me, what ever bad thing or bad attitude from both of us, sooner or later people will get to know, so I am not worried at all or hide something.  Am I intend to show perfection towards our relationship??  Again, the answer is no because we know how long that we can stand and control our behaviour.  Not all the time, sometime without notice our true colour will come out by its own.  The only reason we do not want to share is because we "respect each other".  Thats all!!!

How do we success until today??  Alhamdulillah, both of us believe in what we had done.  Sincerity is the key.  We try our best to be as good as we can.  Again I must say, to make this tighten become stronger is not easy but we always believe on faith.  If Allah say yes mean yes...and may not ask when we are going to tie a knot although is a favourite question but again will not allow any anger towards the question because it shows how concern you are to us.  Until today, my answer is "The Day will Come..." and if something goes wrong with our alliances, hopefully nothing bad words will come out from our mouth, INSYAALLAH...


His the one that I choosed


note:  always pray for our happiness and please pray for us to love each other forever..
 

No comments :

Post a Comment