Followers

Thursday, March 25, 2010

< Beautiful Blogger Award >

After done with my 1st tag, now its time for me to receive my 1st Award.  As I am 'Beautyfull_Maria', so I think this award suits me better..ha..ha..ha...

The rules are:

1.  THANK & LINK THE PERSON THAT GAVE YOU THE AWARD
- Thank you very much deary Nissa for the lovely award and I've linked her before.  May see on my list.. :)

2.  PASS THIS AWARD TO 15 BLOGGERS YOU'VE RECENTLY DISCOVERED AND THINK ARE FANTASTIC
- This part I became such a loser.  Actually there are many bloggers that I think they are fantastic but I have not become their followers so they might never know my existance.  Is this mean I am a pity bloggers??

3.  CONTACT SAID BLOGS AND LET THEM KNOW THEY'VE WON THE AWARD
-  My number two rules did not accomplish so for possible for me to make this 3rd rules become true.

4.  STATE 7 THINGS ABOUT YOURSELF
 *  As everyone knows I am the eldest daughter in my family with 2 sisters and a brother.  At the same time I have 1 sister in-law and 1 brother in law.

* Its an honoured for me to announce that I am 30 years old and still single ( at this moment I shall say that I in a serious relationship ) but deep in my heart I'm still young ( maybe 20 years old..ha..ha..ha..)

*  I am soft-hearted person so try my best not involving in any argument with anybody especially among family members because at the end, I am the one who will cry for what had happen.  I cry easily although when I get mad to others.  To differentiate either sad or angry, my body will shaking because of controlling the anger but my eyes will never stop pouring tears.  

*  Once I hate that people, I will never forgive because its hard for me to hate people unless that people have done something beyond my expectation towards myself, family and people that I love.  So, if you are the person that falls in this group, sorry I have to say this...You have to seek for my forgiveness or else I will never forgive and will never forget.

* In deep stubborn.  I do not care what people say or what they think.  Once I had made up my mind, nobody can influence me to change until I know by myself that my decision is totally wrong.  But easily pity to other people because I always say to myself, each of us have our own destiny and sometime our destiny might not lucky as others.

*  Easily trust other people.  Always taught that people is just like me, honest.  Never prejudice and never judge a book by its cover.  I believe although people will take for granted on my honesty, Allah always with me.  They will get back whatever they have done towards me and my family.

*  Seriously, I don't have many friends because I am close-winded type.  You have to approach me or else I will don't bother to get close.  Shall say this is my negative side.  Love to befriend but stuck in 1st word so reluctant to do so.  Hope through this medium, will have a chance to make friends.

Hope this will conclude the rules although some part is missing.  Happy to received this award and looking forward to get more in future..After answering all this question, I've got the answer for myself....Isn't I am Beautiful??? because I always Beautiful!!!!



note:  "Smile, you are in candid camera" 

No comments :

Post a Comment