Followers

Friday, March 12, 2010

Allah Please Help Me

These few days been struggling with my Uni matters.  What shall I do now??  I stucked at no where.  Cant move forward and for sure no turning back.  Pass is pass, but I really need to know where I'm standing at.  All this are killing my nerves.  Please give me some answer so that I know what to do, what is my next step because all the consequences will be on my shoulder.  

Will share what is it all about later, but seriously my Uni matters make me headache.  Unable to sleep tight.  Not going to blame anybody to what had happen but please give me the cooperation.  At least I know what to do rather than keep silent.  Luckily I have team mate in same boat and should thank her for what she has done.

And now I feel breezy, my heart beat back in track and at least I shall see some lights.  Waiting for the appeal results and hope so my problem will solved within this month.  Really pray for it and Dear Allah, please grant my wishes........ 

note: out of sudden, my eyes cant open at all and I'm drowsy...

No comments :

Post a Comment